WELCOME



                
 

........

                  Although I was at home I still felt out of place. The only thing that was certain was that I wanted to be a fashion journalist and after 3 unsuccessful 
                attempts, I lost faith. It wasn’t just open a blog and write anything, it took a while before I realized it.
                  For things to be different this time I decided to dedicate myself, it's like they say, you're the size of your dreams and I wanted to be as big as mine are. 
               I left almost everything behind, taking only a part of my closet and then fell on the road. Milan is the fashion capital but my destination was New York and 
               I wasn’t the only one, some friends had already settled here.
                  It was a rush, I had barely arrived and the NY chaos has already taken control of the situation, but I adapted very well. In the first weeks I attended in so-
              -me events and reviewed my friends. I could not stop looking for a real estate brokerage. After a short period, I found the perfect apartment, isn't so great,  
              but it's perfect. I wasn't able to wait, so I start work in the project to re-open the Unlabeled Fashionism, I knew that things would be different, I got many
              contacts and then wrote some reviews of the events.
                  And now I'm  at my desk in a room with some furniture and several boxes, telling this story for people who  I don’t  know.  

         
........


1 comment:

  1. Please come back and write on this. Its an incredible blog.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.